12 February 2006

Howdy

Hi everyone,

Firstly, sorry I haven’t updated my blog in a long time. It’s been pretty busy and I have only been getting 2 days off a week so to make the most of it I have been snowboarding on both of my days off. This week I got 4 days off in a row and then I have to work one day, then I have 3 days off again. It’s going to be really crusiy and relaxing.
Today is Sunday and I’m about to go and do some washing. I’m going to wash my sheets and stuff for the first time. How often am I supposed to do that? I seriously have no idea…….I know Mum will probably say every week or something but how long should I let it go for? Someone email me and let me know, thanks!
Good news, I spoke to AC a couple of hours ago and he has arrived in LA and is on the way here!!! He is hiring a car and driving down here.
Hmmm……what else can I say….
Next week is President’s Day weekend or something. It’s going to be the busiest it’s being here all season. In one way it’ll be good because we won’t be bored, that’s for sure! But it’ll be a lot of work.
At the moment, we have 8 people in our house. It’s us 5, Jack, Tim, James, Cameron and I, plus Ross who’s been here for a few weeks and is staying another couple of weeks and we now have 2 new guys who are friends of Tim’s, Tyson and Haz.
Tim and I went to Reno on Friday to pick them up from the airport. It was a fun drive. We bought BB guns at Wal-Mart and haven’t stopped playing with them since. They are a lot of fun!!! No one has been hurt yet….lol.
As some of you know, my computer got broken last week. The LCD screen is smashed. I was so devastated!! I was so angry when I saw the screen, I had this crazy look in my eyes, I reckon. Anyway, I’m in the process of claiming it on insurance. Amy told me it will be covered under travel insurance which made me so happy to hear!
I got my camera back last week. That also broke on me too. It wasn’t my fault so I sent it away and I had it back within a couple of weeks. I’ll have to start taking photos again to show you all.
Yesterday, Tim, Tyson, Haz and I went to June for the day. It was a great day but I took it very easy. My ankle and back still hurt a little bit from a fall I took last week off a jump so I just watched and took photos and stuff. Still a great day boarding……
After lunch, we decided to go out of bounds and look for the “smoke shack” that was built over the summer by one of the other lifties and his mate. It’s just a place where people go to hang out and get away from things. It’s really really cool but kind of hard to find. It took us a while……
I’ll try and get some better photos of it. I have one from the inside looking out. How cool is the door? Hahahaha.

Allright peeps. I’ve gotta go and do this washing. Take care!


Paul.




Photos:

1. Ross
2. Danny (a guy I work with)
3. Jade (a cool chick we met here. She’s a really good snowboarder!)
4. Tyson
5. From left to right, Me, Tyson, Haz and Tim
6. Jade
7. The “smoke shack” door







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home