05 March 2006

Fun Stuff

Hi,

Today is Saturday and Cameron is leaving today. There is only going to be four people in our house now. We may get a housemate but maybe not because it is pretty late in the season.
Last week, Tim, James and I drove Tyson and Haz to Reno because they were going home. Here are some photos of our little adventure. There’s also a photos of the 24-hr “Suzie’s Adult Megastore”. That place was fun! Hahaha…..
As I have mentioned, I damaged my board when riding last week. I got it fixed at the repair shop at June Mountrain. Here is a picture of what it turned out like. I like it! I have waxed my board since then and the face has come off which is a shame but it’s still not that bad.
There’s also a picture that shows how long my hair is getting. I haven’t cut it since been over here and I’m not planning to so it’s going to be pretty long when I get back.
Oh yeah, you can also see my pimp new sunnies which I scored from Cameron’s shop. I got a really really good deal, lol!
Next week on our days off, Tim and I are going to Thousand Oaks with Jesse, a guy from work. I think we are going on Thursday and coming back Saturday but I’m not 100% sure. It should be a fun trip!

Speak soon. Thanks to everyone who has emailed me, I appreciate it!

Catch.



Paul.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home