02 April 2006

Gaper Day

Gaper Day

What a day! The last day in March will now be known as “Gaper Day”.
James, Tim, Alex and I all decided to go skiing at June. And we didn’t want to just go skiing, we wanted to look the part. So we went to the op shop and bought some terrific outfits. I think we looked great!!
The actual skiing was really hard to start off with. I haven’t skied for around ten years so it was kinda hard to get used to having skis and poles. But we all picked it up really really well by the end of the day. We conquered a black diamond run on skis, hahahahaha.
The ski boots were so uncomfortable, I don’t know how skiers put up with them every day. We all had sore feet by the end of the day and they are really hard to walk in.
We also went through “Mambo” which was pretty funny. We went off jumps, which was really scary.
We did get a lot of great video footage for the video that Tim is making. Hopefully that’ll turn out really well. He has been filming the whole trip.

Okay guys I hope you enjoy the photos. Just a reminder I only have 10 days of actual work left!!!!!! And then I’m off to see the sites of California and Las Vegas. I’m super excited!!!!
Speak soon.

1. James, Tim and me.
2. Alex, me, James and Tim.
3. Me looking uncoordinated. This was at the very start of the day so I was really bad at this stage.
4. Alex. Hahahaha.
5. James. That’s a huge snow plow!
6. Me again.
7. Close up of me.
8. Tim doing an extreme stop.






Joke of the day:

Q: What’s the hardest part about skiing?

A: Telling your parents that you’re gay.








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuckin clown thats all i have to say!! Peace boys, missin that place!

Jimmy: You have to start doing things for yourself!

Paul: Love your sisters Jacket! Dont forget your tampons!

Timmy: Congratulations on the double backflip! Man hands!

Jack: Pommy, what more do i need to say? Sister stealer!

Cam.

P.s Maria and Hillary, 3some! Thats how i role! Yum, slap and wobble!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home