01 May 2006

San Francisco

Hi everyone,

Right now It’s about 2.30pm and I’m sitting here in our dorm room on Jimmy’s computer. We got home pretty late last night so we decided not to go to Universal Studios today. We are just going to have a relaxing day and maybe go to Rodeo Drive and look at all the expensive shops.
Yesterday during the day we went shopping down Hollywood Boulevard and I bought a couple of T-shirts because they were really cool and cheap and I also bought a pair of cool Japanese jeans which are also really cool.
After that we met up with Jesse and some of his mates. We went to Citywalk which is right next to Universal Studios. It was a really cool place but none of us had our cameras so we didn’t get any photos at all. We ate at the Hard Rock café which was there…..the food was delicious!
After that we went to the Walk of Fame on Sunset Boulevard. It was kind of cool but a bit disappointing. All it was really was a normal street with stars on the sidewalk. Mann’s Chinese Theatre was really cool though: that had celebrity footprints and handprints and signatures in the ground.
Tomorrow we are off to San Francisco. We were going to catch a bus there but it only worked out a little bit more expensive to hire a car so we went with that option. We are getting a Chevrolet HHR, it looks pretty cool.
I can’t wait to go to San Fran, it’s going to be a lot of fun!!! We’ll be there for four nights and then we are coming back to LA and staying with Jesse for a while in Thousand Oaks. I’m only going to be staying three nights and then I’ll be off flying home back to Melbourne. It’ll definitely be sad to leave Jimmy, Tim and everyone I’ve met but It’ll be cool seeing everyone back home who I haven’t seen for a long long time.

Okay I’ll try and keep you updated on what I’m doing. See you in a little while…..


Paul.


P.S. I wrote that I was extending my stay a night recently…….I meant just in Hollywood. I am still flying back on the 7th and I’ll be home on the 9th. Mum and dad were a bit confused…….hahaha.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get yourself a bloody hair cut son

11:50 PM  
Blogger Luca said...

Yo Paul, excellent photo's! I'm so jealous, looks and sounds like you’re having a fantastic time. Take care
Luca

1:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good to hear from both of you.

Ben, I'm not cutting my hair.......at least until I get back.

Luca, How's IBL going?

I'll give you both a call when I get home and we'll go out.

Cya.


Paul.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just cut your hair!!, or else they'll mistake you for an essendon player at the airport and the AFL will suspend you for 'attempted living' or some made up thing

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home