15 April 2006

Last day in Mammoth

Hi again,

Today was my last day in Mammoth. We left around 11.30am and are now in LA staying at the good ol’ Hacienda.
Last night we had a little party at our house: a little farewell. It was really fun! We went through a lot of beer!! It was a fun night and let’s just keep it at that. I’ll tell you all more when I see you, lol.
It was hard to get up this morning but I packed earlier the day before so all I had to do was have a shower and go.
A couple of Jesse’s mates, Nick and Art, came down just to pick us up from Mammoth and drive us to LA which was really nice!
They took us down Sunset Boulevard through Beverly Hills and Hollywood. It was awesome!!! We even went past UCLA which looked massive!!!!
Bel Air was amazing too....so many nice house, it was ridiculous!!!
We are now sitting in out room watching the end of the boxing. Mayweather just beat Zab Judah. It was a great match.
Anyway tomorrow we might go and have lunch in Hollywood or somewhere around there. And then on Monday we are off to VEGAS!!!!!!!

I’ll keep you updated……..speak soon.


Paul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home