15 April 2006

Leaving Tomorrow

Hi guys,

Today is Friday and I’m extremely excited but kind of a bit sad. We are leaving tomorrow and we are going to ride at June Mountain for the last time. Last week I thought we were going to ride Mammoth today but I’m glad we are riding June because last week at Mammoth was so good. It’ll be good to leave on that high. Hopefully today will be just as good!
Anyway yesterday was my last day of work and it was a great day. I had a lot of fun. I was really excited all day and Shane let me go an hour early because the annual dummy race was on at 4pm. So I met up with the others and had a few drinks in the bar and then watched the dummy race. It was really fun to watch. Each department made their own dummy and raced it down a big hill with a jump at the end. Ski Patrol won: there’s was awesome!! It had rockets and everything.
I’ve got a few pics from the last week to show you guys.

1. Yesterday drinking at the bar.
2. Some of The June Mountain team including me, Screech, Stranger, Tim, Jesse, James, Jade and some other people who I don’t know their names.
3. Tim , me and James chillin’ at work.
4. Me 180ing over the picnic table across the road.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home