19 December 2005

Photos!!!

Well it’s exactly one week until Christmas and we have finally had some much needed snow. Bad thing is, I had to work in the snow storm today. It was pretty fun but I had the job of brushing snow off the lift seats all day. It was tiring and I wasn’t really up for it seen as I was living on about 4 hours sleep. Long story (email for details).
I have finally got some photos from here to show you guys. There are some from Manhattan beach in LA, some from 2 days ago when it was sunny and some from last night and today when we have had this storm.
Right now it’s still actually snowing. It has been snowing for at least 24 hours now. Brilliant!
Hopefully I’ll go riding in my lunch break tomorrow and get some freshies!!!
I haven’t boarded in powder for a long long time. Can’t wait!!!

So anyway. Anything exciting happening in Melbourne? Let me know if there’s anything of importance.

Allright I’ll let you enjoy these photos. :-)

Speak real soon!!!




Paul.


P.S. The "Aussie Pride" pic was taken to replicate the one made in Sydney after those riots.

Also the place with the US flag out the front is where I am staying. It's really nice!

And you can also see my "June Mountain" uniform in a few of those pictures. They spent $80,000 upgrading the uniforms this year and they are really really nice!!!!




























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home