19 December 2005

Riding in Powder. I love it!

Hi everyone,

Today was fantastic! Beautiful day. A little overcast, but there wasn’t any snow so it was good conditions for some riding. I got about 5-6 rides in so it was great.
There was still heaps of powder to indulge in from the other day. I haven’t ridden in powder for at least probably 3 years so it took a bit of getting used to but god damn it was fun!! It kills your back leg though and tires you out soo quickly. I need to get in shape after all that Weinerschnitzel, Carls Jr, Burger King, Subway, KFC and other junk I have eaten.
I’m not eating during my lunch break or breaks ever again. Normal breaks are 15 mins and lunch is 30 mins so that works out to a lot of riding because the lifts are soo fast. You are allowed to eat while working if it isn’t busy so that is sweet!!! I'll have to start making my lunch the night before and take it into work.
I did have one big fall today. I was riding through the pow and the nose of my board dug in and I went tumbling into the soft snow. It’s good that it doesn’t hurt when you fall but I had snow all over me.
Allright dudes and dudettes, I really should go and do some washing. Still haven’t done any! lol

Catch.



Paul.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

paulie, do some washing.... YOU SMELL! from cat and andy

10:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I got around to doing some washing. All is good now!!! lol

Send me some emails Cathy you bitch! :-)


Paul.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home