26 December 2005

Boxing Day

Well it did end up snowing on Christmas over here, which was pretty special. It snowed at night, which made Boxing Day really good. There was plenty of snow and I got heaps and heaps of ride breaks. I think I ended up with over 10 runs. Awesome!!
My snowboarding is getting better. I'm a bit scared sometimes because I know at the speed I'm going if I fall I'll definitely hurt myself. Meh! I'll just have to keep getting better and better.
Anyway I got home from work (the other dudes finished a bit earlier) and everyone there were heaps of people in our apartment ready to go out. I was ready for a quite night, hahaha. So we went out really early at about 7pm and went to a place called Dublin's. They had $1 pints and $0.25 chicken wings. Fantastic!!! Although the service was pathetic the food and beer was good!
We then went to Lakanuki's (sp?) which is where we have been going quite a bit. Fun place and they have Karioke on Thursday nights (I have to sing at least once while I'm here). At this stage we were all really drunk.
Apparently we got pizza and went to this other place, The Clock Tower. I can vaguely remember.
The walk home was definitely one to remember. You can probably tell by the pictures. I have many many more……….lol
So far in total I have over 500 photos……I wish I could share all of them…..actually most of them.























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home